Hi-Top Camper Van
Please note that the Camper is not available for hire until mid Mid March 2018
Rates and Specs: Hi-Top Camper Van Rates from March 2018 : (Includes Standard inclusions for 2 pax)
- Minimum of a 4-night hire – $995
- Nights thereafter – $145 / night
- Kilometers – 150kms / night free, kms thereafter are 35 cents per km.
- 20% Deposit to secure dates
- $3500 Bond upon pick up.
- $3500 Excess (Bond)
- Sunday/Public holiday pick up = $50
- Sunday/Public Holiday drop off = $35
- Air-conditioned front cab
- Licensed seating for up to 3 people with seat belts
- Automatic transmission
- Unleaded petrol motor
- Power steering
- Electric windows
- Electric mirrors
- Cruise control
- Solar panels fixed to Roof Racks
Vehicle Living Features:
- 2 Burner gas stove
- 80 litre SOLAR POWERED fridge / freezer
- Convertible dinette
- LED interior lights
- Clothes/bag storage
- Caravan park inlets/outlets
- 60 Litre water tank
- 2 x Double bed conversions
- 5 mt wide Awning for shade with poles, ropes and pegs
- Power inverter
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with glass top
- 12-volt water pump/tap.
- 5m wide awning off the side for shade
- LED lights inside and outside
- 240-volts, 12-volt & USB outlets
- Power inverter
- 12 Volt fan
- Model – 2018 Toyota Hiace Hi-Top Van
- Length – 4695 mm
- Width – 1695 mm
- Height – 2750mm
- Fuel Tank – 70 litres
- Gross Weight – 2800 kg
Hi-Top Camper Van, licensed for 3 pax, sleeps 3 adults
Sleeping Configuration: 2 x Double beds
These popular CAMPER VANS are great for EVERYONE who is ready to go explore Western Australia!
They easily seat up to three people in front and are equipped with 2 double beds for sleeping, an 80 litre fridge for food storage, a 60 litre water tank connected to a 12 volt water pump, kitchen sink and 2 burner gas cook top for preparing any meals.
Our Hi-Top’s feature a solid roof which promotes cool interior living during Summer, SOLAR PANELS fixed to the roof to power all mod cons at all times and an AWNING for shade = 100% self-sufficient for camping between Exmouth to Perth.
Photos are for display only, as ECH needs to allow the new Hi-Top Camper Vans built in Perth ready for hire come March 2018.
We do not plan on having a microwave in the Camper, as they can not be used in national parks anyway (need 240 volt power).
Please email ECH direct for any further questions on this brand new Camper Van.