General – Frequently Asked Questions
- Hi-top Camper Vans : 2018 models
- Luxury 2 Berth Motor Home : 2018 models
Our Camper Vans and Motor Homes do very low kms, plus we do all the cleaning personally so we can keep in our fleet for longer than any larger company.
- Hi-top Camper Van
- Luxury Motor Home
- Motor Home
We include : Queen Doona with cover, 2 x pillows, 1 x set of queen sheets, 2 x beach towels, 2 x personal towels, 2 x face washers.
Winter rugs for cooler months.
- Luxury Motor Homes
- Hi-top Camper Vans
Please refer to each Camper/Motor Homes pages for all details.
- Hi-Top Camper Van (1 point)
Unfortunately, portable cots do not fit in our vehicles.
The Hi-Top Camper Van offers one king single bed conversion in the high roof for a child.
- Luxury Motor Home: Inside Hot & Cold shower & Toilet (full rear bathroom)
Our Campers offer 12 volt/USB outlets to plug in your personal devices.
IE, mobile phone
- Hi-Top Camper Van : Double bed and King single beds.
- Luxury 2 Berth Motor Home : Roll down double bed.
- Hi-Top Camper Van : 65 litres.
- Luxury 2 Berth Motor Home : 123 litres.
Our water tanks are cleaned regularly and must only be filled with potable water (scheme water).
However, we recommend purchasing drinking water.
At any town scheme (potable) water tap. IE, Exmouth Visitors Centre near the big prawn.
This is a paid water station.
Which Campers offer air-conditioning in the rear cab while sleeping & will it work off the solar panels?
- Luxury Motor Homes : The rear air-con in the LMH will not work without 240-volt power supply, i.e. powered site in a caravan park.
Shade off the side of the Camper. All very easy to set up and down.
The solar panels are a fixed feature on each Campers roof.
The solar keeps a second battery in the rear cab charged, for your 12-volt lights, fridge, and water pump.
You do not need to switch anything over between a powered site in a caravan park and no power sites within Cape Range NP
Please go to your Camper/Motor Homes page on this web site and scroll to the bottom, specs are detailed here.
All standard inclusions for 2 pax :