Whale Shark Tours with Ocean Eco Adventures
~ WHALE SHARK TOURS ~
OCEAN ECO ADVENTURES
Exmouth Camper Hire is affiliated with a well-respected Whale Shark Tour operator – Ocean Eco Adventures.
Previously, every Camper Hire Customer that booked this tour between mid-March to late July has got to swim with a Whale Shark.
Their success rate is very positive.
WE can book YOU on this amazing tour!
- Will pick up & drop off from most accommodations in Exmouth.
- OEA have their Micro Light Aircraft and Pilot (EXCLUSIVE SPOTTER PLANE) which gives the customer more time in the water seeing Whale Sharks!
- Offer complementary photos of your day to share over social media.
- Great food & can cater for any dietary needs (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, water, herbal teas and coffee)
- All equipment supplied…snorkelling sets, wetsuits.
- You will get an extra snorkel on the day on the Ningaloo Reef.
- No Sight policy, go out on the next available day for FREE or take a 3 year voucher to come back and do it again.
- Leave Tantabiddi Boat Ramp (2 mins north of Cape Range Gate Entrance) at 8.45am & arrive back around 3.30pm
- OEA name has been in the industry for 25+ years.
- Skipper has over a decade of experience driving Whale Shark boats along the Ningaloo Reef.
- Have the longest and the fasted tour operator boat on the reef with loads of deck space making it easier to get in and out of your wetsuit and snorkelling gear. It is also a little longer than other boats which means sea sickness is less than likely.
- Good chance you will also see, Humpback Whales, dolphins, turtles, manta rays, reef sharks & may be even some Orcas… plus a load of other marine life while on the tour.
MEETING THE TOUR :
If Camping in Cape Range NP, you can drive up to meet the Whale Shark tour at Tantabiddi Boat Ramp at 8.45am.
We advise camping at Mesa Camp Ground the night before & night of your tour, as this camp ground is only a 15-minute drive to Tantabiddi.
Less stress in the morning while the excitement kicks in.
OR the tour will pick up at accommodation points around Exmouth from 8am in the morning.
2022 PRICES :
Rate per adult: $459
Rate per Observer: $219
Payments to be paid by a direct deposit transfer OR Credit Card.
A 20% Non Refundable deposit is required to secure your seats.
Extra charges apply to visa or master credit card payments.
There are no extra charges for a Direct Deposit bank transfer.
Exmouth Camper Hire easily processes your booking.
This is all confirmed via email or over the phone.
Let me know if you would like any further information on the tour, any time.
Good on you for giving yourself or your family the amazing opportunity to swim with these Giants of the Sea, creating memories that will last a lifetime!
All photos are courtesy of Cindy White – Ocean Eco Adventures, Exmouth WA
View Our Photo Gallery for more images of these beauty’s