Camping Van Rate :
Includes Standard Inclusions for 2 pax.
- Minimum of a 4-night hire – $695
- Nights thereafter – $90/ night
- Kilometers – 150kms / night free, kms thereafter are 35 cents per km.
- 20% Deposit to secure dates
- $5000 Bond (Pre approval on pick up through our onsite merchant via a visa or master credit card)
- $5000 Excess (Bond)
- Saturday (after 1pm)/Sunday/Public holiday pick up = $50
- Saturday (after 1pm)/Sunday/Public Holiday drop off = $35
- One Way Fee = from $1200
- 7 night min hire during School holidays
Vehicle Driving Features:
- Air-conditioned front cab
- Licensed seating for 2 people with seat belts
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- Unleaded petrol motor
- Power steering
- CD/Radio stereo
- Solar panels fixed to Roof Racks
- Roll out awning
Vehicle Living Features:
- Full double bed
- Stainless steel slide out kitchen from the rear with 12-volt tap and sink
- Single-cooker with wind guard
- 55-litre water tank
- 5m wide awning off the side for shade
- Solar panel
- Roof rack (caters for a couple of surfboard Kayak OR SUP)
- 30 litre draw fridge
- LED lights inside and outside
- Some storage
- 240-volts, 12-volt & USB outlets
- Power inverter
- 12 Volt fan
- Model – Suzuki APV Van
- Length – 4155 mm
- Width – 1655 mm
- Height – 1860 mm + 200 mm (solar panel)
- Fuel Tank – 46 litres
- Gross Weight – 1950 kg
Camping Van, licensed for 2 pax – Sleeps 2 adults.
Sleeping Configuration: Double bed
Digital Brochure : ECH Brochure Campervan v0.5
Exmouth Camper Hire’s Camping Van is a great Van for a couple or single person offering loads of jam packed features most smaller vans cannot offer!
With all living and cooking outside, watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean while cooking your dinner, then relax under the starry skies reflecting on another wonderful day at Ningaloo & Cape Range.
The Camping Van is a 2015 model Suzuki Van with a zippy 5-speed manual gearbox, economical unleaded petrol motor, front cab air-conditioning and power steering, so very easy to drive and maneuver. They also come fully Self Contained!
Exmouth Camper Hire does require a rough itinerary of your holiday if planning on going out of the local Cape Range, Exmouth & Coral Bay areas.