Super Hi-Top Camper Van
- Minimum of a 4-night hire = $1200
- Nights thereafter = $180 / night
- Kilometers = 150kms / night free, kms thereafter are 35 cents per km.
- 20% Deposit to secure dates
- $3500 Bond (Pre approval on pick up through our onsite merchant via a visa or master credit card)
- $3500 Excess (Bond)
- Extra pax = $75/hire (one extra only)
- Saturday (after 1pm)/Sunday/Public holiday pick up = $50
- Saturday (after 1pm)/Sunday/Public Holiday drop off = $35
- One Way Fee = from $1100
Vehicle Driving Features:
- Air-conditioned front cab
- Licensed seating for 3 people with seat belts (3 in front)
- Automatic transmission
- Power Windows, power mirrors
- iPod/mp3 compatible CD player stereo
- Turbo Diesel motor
- Power steering
- Solar panels fixed to Roof
- Wind out awning
Vehicle Living Features:
- Queen bed conversion
- Air conditioned rear cab (rear cab upon caravan park power)
- 3 burner gas cook top
- Complimentary bottle (1) of LPG Gas
- Microwave (only upon caravan park power)
- 110 litre fridge operated via solar (12-volt) & 240-volt
- 100-litre water tank
- Dinette with table
- Sink with 12-volt water tap
- Storage space
- Hot & Cold outdoor shower
- LED indoor & outdoor lights
- 2 x solar panels fixed to the roof to charge lights, water pump and fridge etc…
- Inverter charger – converts 12-volt to 240-volt power to keep your personal appliances charged (camera, computer, phone, iPod)
- Model – Toyota Hiace, Hi-Top, Super Long Wheel Base Van
- Length – 5380 mm
- Width – 1880 mm
- Height – 7500 mm
- Fuel Tank – 70 litres
- Gross Weight – 3200 kg
Sleeping configuration: Queen size bed
Exmouth Camper Hire’s, Super Hi-Top Camper Van is great Camper Van for a couple who wish for a little more space and driving economy over a long hire.
With the wider and longer body, internal living is larger with the added convenience of automatic transmission and the fuel efficiency of a diesel motor.
The Super Hi-Top Camper has 100 litres of water, a 110 litre fridge, air-conditioning in rear cab, pressurised hot water, outdoor shower, large Queen size bed, 3 burner gas cook top & inbuilt 12-volt fan.
External features include a wind out awning for shade and solar panels fixed to the roof enabling 100% self sufficiency.
They also come fully Self Contained!
For safety, Exmouth Camper Hire does require a rough itinerary of your holiday if planning on going out of the Exmouth area.