Motor Home Rate :
Includes Standard Inclusions for 4 pax.
- Minimum of a 4-night hire = $2345
- Nights there after = $320 / night
- Kilometres = 150kms / night free, kms thereafter are 35 cents per km.
- 20% Deposit to secure dates
- $7500 Bond (Pre approval on pick up through our onsite merchant via a visa or master credit card)
- $7500 Excess (Bond)
- Extra pax = $75/hire
- Sunday/Public holiday pick up = $50
- Sunday/Public Holiday drop off = $35
- One Way Fee = from $1200
- 7 night min hire period in WA School Holidays
Driving Features include:
- Automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Reversing Camera
- Cruise Control
- Air-conditioned Front Cab
- Diesel Motor
- Walk through access
- Licensed seating for 6 pax (2 front, 2 side rear and 2 rear forward facing seats)
- 2 Child anchor points in the rear.
- Power Windows, power mirrors
- iPod/mp3 compatible CD player stereo
- Solar panels fixed to Roof
- Wind out awning
- Bull bar
Vehicle Living Features:
- Queen bed rolls down from roof over club Lounge
- 2 x single bed conversions on club lounge
- double bed in the roof over front drivers cab
- Porta Cot access (ECH has a specific port cot for this space available to hire)
- Air conditioned rear cab (rear cab upon caravan park power)
- 3 burner gas cook top
- Complimentary bottles (2) of LPG Gas
- Microwave (only upon caravan park power)
- 185-litre fridge operated via solar (12 volt) & 240 volt
- 100-litre water tank (maybe even a 200-litre water tank to be added upon van being built)
- Grey Water Tank
- Rear Club Lounge with dinette & table
- Sink with 12-volt water tap
- Storage space
- Hot & Cold shower with semi ensuite
- Wind out awning fixed to the side
- LED indoor & outdoor lights
- Inverter charger – converts 12-volts to 240-volts power to keep your personal appliances charged (camera, computer, phone, iPod)
- 12 Volt Fan
- Model – Mercedes, Avida (Winnebago)
- Length – 7110 mm
- Width – 2472 mm
- Height – 3235 mm
- Fuel Tank – 75 litres
- Gross Weight – 4995 kgs
Motorhome, licensed for 6 pax – Sleeps 6 adults
Sleeping Configuration: Queen Bed, Double Bed, 2 x Single Beds.
Digital Brochure : ECH Brochure Motorhome v0.9
Relax in one of our exclusive Motorhomes as a couple, group or family.
Take in panoramic outdoor views of Cape Range National Park & the Ningaloo Reef through the enormous windows in the club lounge or put your feet up & read a book under the shade of the huge wind out awning before a big day of snorkeling Turquoise Bay.
Featuring an electronic roll down bed that drops from the ceiling with two single beds underneath and a large cab-over bed at the front, our Motorhomes comfortably sleep up to six people and offers seat belt safety for everyone.
The Motorhome is equipped with a unique en suite including partitioned shower, separate toilet, and vanity with a mirror so you can see how much sunscreen to apply for the day!
The kitchen is expansive and food easily prepared with oven, grill, 3 burner cook top and stainless steel microwave conveniently at hand. Your fresh food and cold beverages are always available from the large 150-litre refrigerator/freezer powered by solar panels (12-volt) fixed to the roof or 240-volt power supply.
This Motorhome offers all the luxuries of an apartment room on wheels including air-conditioning upon parking up in a caravan park, guaranteeing your Ningaloo holiday will be one to remember!